Fantastic landscape installs, lawn maintenance, hardscaping, and more provided to Arlington, Nebraska!
Arlington originally started as a village back in 1869 that sat near Bell Creek, which it was named after. The Pacific Railroad ran along the south side, and eventually, more businesses began popping up in the area. A general store, blacksmith, pharmacy, and grain elevator were built in 1870 – merely one year later! April 1882, after the name changed to Arlington due to a mess up regarding mail, a meeting established the foundations of this now small town. Telegraph service came during 1885, and then electricity was introduced in the area in 1904. Growth there may have been slow, but the changes were almost all positive.
To this day, Arlington remains a humble, quaint city with a lot of beautiful scenery to take in and behold. If you enjoy sports, the Indian Creek Golf Course is a wonderful option; or you can drive around, taking in the views of the land. The airboat rides aren’t too far away, and there are great places to get good food – Tin Lizzy Tavern, Big Red Restaurant & Sports Bar, and La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant are some of the best options. The folks who live here are lovely, and we are glad we get to serve each of them. We are dedicated to doing so for many years in the future!
Why choose Wheaton Lawn & Landscape for your lawn maintenance and landscape installs?
- We provide services to a wide range of customers
- We offer a “personal touch” for every lawn
- Our team is committed to detail-oriented work
What can Wheaton Lawn & Landscape do for your Arlington property?
- Lawn Maintenance – the type of work used to keep the lawn healthy and looking cleaned up; this includes mowing, edging, and trimming.
- Landscape Maintenance – like lawn maintenance, landscape maintenance keeps certain areas under control; the process includes extra trimming, pruning, landscape bed maintenance.
- Landscape Installs – transforming your plain lawn into something brand new; installing bedding, flowers, shrub or tree shaping/care, and grass care.
- Concrete Curbing – a way to add more durable and sturdy edging to your landscaping; this edging can go around driveways, landscape beds, trees and come in various colors or types (brick or stone).
- Lawn Care – the parts of the outdoor routine that caters to the natural health and vitality of your lawn; fertilizer application, aeration, and overseeding are included.
- Hardscaping – there are plenty of ways to add inorganic landscape installs to your lawn; hard surfaces such as patios, walkways, fire pits, outdoor living spaces, and retaining walls are just a few.
What are the benefits of great lawn maintenance or landscape installs?
- The value of your home will be drastically increased
- Less chance of your lawn becoming susceptible to disease and pests
- Improved guest and customer-first impressions
- Much better use of lawn space
- An upgraded curb appeal of your property
- Higher chances of time spent outdoors
- Lowered amount of money spent on constant repairs
This service is responsible for keeping everything on your lawn looking clean, neat, and healthy. The primary service is mowing your grass to keep it looking good!
These services are meant to help your lawn not only look nice but feel healthy from the inside out. We do this by weed control, fertilizer application, aeration, and overseeding.
We offer certain services other companies don’t, including landscape curbing. This method is a more sturdy, durable way to add edging around your landscape beds and near driveways!
There are several ways you can upgrade the overall look of your home or business. Adding beautiful, functioning landscaping is the best way to do just that!
The organic, growing lawn additions aren’t the only way to spruce things up and add some flair to your landscape. Through the installations of fire pits, patios, or retaining walls, you can transform your home!
Outdoor Living Spaces
Having a place not only to relax outside but entertain and feel like you can hang out all day is fantastic! Outdoor living spaces offer a lovely spot to enjoy the sunshine and have some fun.
There are some great ways to protect your lawn from the dangers that can cause major damage to it. Retaining walls offer a stylish solution to these dangers - looking good while they do it!
Patios and Walkways
Patios and walkways are forms of hardscaping that offer safer places to walk and some ease around your property. Patios make wonderful hangout spots, while walkways can also add flair to your lawn!
There’s nothing quite like a landscape addition that has multiple functions! Firepits bring light and heat to your landscape - and a cool place to cook or roast. They’re great for gatherings with friends, too.